Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday, June 7, 1962

Jerry got up & walked to work. I never woke up until late. I got up and washed 3 batches of cloths & cought up on the papers for this week.

Ray never got up until 11:30 then he did up the dishes.

Mrs. Cheane came & took Kids to Primary at 9:35. they came home at 11:30.

Jerry came home for lunch.

Gail came awhile and Jackie went home with him to stay all nite.

At 2:15 Ray took me up to sign up for unemployment & I went & put $30. in my Savings account. Ray bought me a drink at Dairy Q. came home at 3: & got books up.

Dean worked on genelogy.

Ray went & got Jerry from work & Jerry droped Ray off at Dairy Q. to work. We ate and Jerry went to M. Men & Gleaners.

I watched T. V. until midnite. Ray came before show was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment