Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sunday, June 24, 1962

Jackie & I took Ivard to Glenns F.

Ivard came back with the guy he went with last nite because the pick-up broke & he had to leave it at his place. He came to bed & we read paper & slept awhile. Jerry took Dean to priesthood then he had to go to work at Dairy Queen from 10: to 5: I took him up then Ivard took Jackie & Dale up to sunday school & came back & watched ball game. We went & got Kids from church & got groc. had a milk shake & I fixed supper for 5: when Jerry got home. Dean went to Stake meeting at 2: Ivard & us took him.

Dean did dishes & we went for ride & looked at houses for sale, from car.

I had bath & got ready & Ivard & I, Jerry, Dean, Dale & Jackie went to church. Jerry went to Fire Side after & we brought Dean & Dale home & Jackie & I went to Glenns Ferry.

No comments:

Post a Comment