Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday, June 8, 1962

had to work at Simplots tonite

sunny & warm

I never got up until 9:, read paper in bed. I don't feel good

Ray got up & took Jerry to work then at 9: Ray went to Boise with Philip Murry. It's Rays day off.

Dean worked on genelogy most of day, fixed his big 2 ft. sq. Pedigree chart, 7 generations.

I got my books up and iorned until 5: then we cought up with Ray & got him home, & he took me up to Bank & I put $25. in my Saving from special Milk check we got, Capitol Reserve fund for 1957 (71% of it) got groc. while Ray picked up icecream for Jerry for M-Men Party. We droped Ray off at D.Q. to work for Jerry & came home & ate & Jerry went to his Stake Party. I got called back to Simplots & called Vie from Melba to Pick me up.

Ivard didn't come home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment