Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday, June 28, 1962

Dean got up at 5: A.M. & went to pick cherries with Gail.

I got up & took Jerry to work & washed 2 batches of cloths & had a shower & took Jackie to Primary. Dale went on bike. I went over to Caldwell & got my 2 day check from Simplots and came back & picked Jackie up & we came home. Dale came then went to his teachers at noon. Mrs Gragerson wanted them to.

I made out payments & got my books up. at 2:15 I went up & signed for unemployment & mailed my Payments. Dean got home at 3: Dale never came until 4:

I went & got Jerry & we ate and Jerry went to M-Men Gleaner meeting.

Ward teachers came

We watched T.V & went to bed at 10:30

No comments:

Post a Comment