Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Monday, June 25, 1962

I sat in car all nite last nite & only slept a couple of hrs.

Ivard got off work at 7: A.M. & we left Glenns Ferry for home, stoped at Hammett & had breakfast & I drove rest of way home, got here at 10: & washed some cloths & made an icebox desert for supper & Ivard & I went to bed most of day but I couldn't sleep, too hot and noisy. Gail came awhile.

I got up and cooked a Steak & made salad & we ate when Jerry got home from work. We took pick up to garage. When we got home this morning, for an overhall job. It will be done tomorrow nite.

I didn't go to genelogy meeting. Jerry took car & took Dean & bunch of Scouts to Boise to show & supper. It was 1:30 when they got home. We went to bed early. Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment