Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday, June 12, 1962

Berniece had baby girl at noon.

I came home from work at 8:30 & went right to bed, I was so tired. I got woke up at noon by Kids, Gail left his bunch here for about 4 hrs., I stayed in bed but never did get back to sleep.

Ivard spent all day cleaning garage.

Ray went to work at Dairy Q. from 10: to 6:

I got up and fixed barbacue for supper & we ate as soon as Jerry & Ray came from work. We ate and Jerry & Ray went ward teaching & never got home until 9:30.

Dean did dishes & I went back to bed but couldn't go to sleep, tried too hard, only 3 hrs today. I went to work with Vie again.

Mother called, Berniece had baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment