Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday, June 23, 1962

Ivard came home from Glenns Ferry this morning some guy wanted to come so he bought the gas if Ivard would drive up. He went to bed awhile. I spent most of the day finishing my bedroom drapes and Ivard put up the rods & we got them up.

Jerry went to work at 8: & got home at 12:30 & I took him up to Dairy Queen to work at 1:. We went over to Gails a few min.

Went up town & got hooks for my bedroom drapes & shower curtain & I stoped to D.q. & got us all a cold drink & brought home. I bought a Penny & nickle coin book today.

We ate supper & Ivard left for Glenns Ferry at 9:30. I watched T.V. until it went off the air.

Jerry got home from work at D.q. at 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment