Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday, June 19, 1962

Ivard & Dean hauled hay all day from Hennis's. I got up & took Jerry to work. At 9: I took Ray to shoe show then to work.

I washed a couple of batches of cloths and spent all day sewing Jackies blouses.

Went & got a few groc. & got Jerry & Ray from work and Ray tended Kids & Jerry went to a meeting.

Ivard & I got ready & left for Boise at 6:30. We went to "Dixion's" & had sea food supper $3.25 each. I had lobster cocktail,  clam soup & Louisiana Prawns sure good. It was cool & only lighted by candles, real romantic. After we went to Broadway drive Inn & saw two good shows "State Fair" & "Second time Around" It was 1:15 when we got home.

Dean went on Hay Ride Party to Barlow's.

No comments:

Post a Comment