Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tuesday, June 26, 1962

Got letter from Kay, e is new Branch President of Ica.

I got up took Jerry to work & washed some cloths.

Ivard & I & Kids went up to bank & put Kay's money in the Bishop gave us and paid lights & water & got me 2 new coin collection books for dimes & went through my dimes & put 30 in.

Gail & Lynda came awhile, wants us to go pick cherries with them tomorrow. Dean cleaned cup boards today.

Ivard watered all day.

I cooked supper and took Ivard up to Dobbs to get pick-up after they overhalled it and got Jerry & we ate. Jerry went & bought us a sundee for desert.

He went to M-Men meeting & Dale went to ball game. Dean did dishes & Ivard, Jackie & I hauled the garbage out by Barlows. Sat out on lawn until Dale came at 9:30 & we all went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment