Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday, June 13, 1962

We got laid off today, for summer I hope. got home at 9: and every one was still in bed. I went to bed & Ivard rubbed my back. He got up & watched T.V. fixed a few things around. I got up at noon & sent Ivard up to get sweetner & he took Kids & had icecream cones.

I washed 3 batches of Cloths and cooked supper. Ivard went to store for me & got gas in pick-up to go to work.

Ray went to work at Dairy Q. at 10: & came home with Jerry at 6:15. We ate and Dale went to little legue ball practice and Ivard left for Glenns Ferry to work at 7: & watched Dale practice.

We watched T.V. & Ray & Dean did dishes. Jerry & Dean went up to D.Q. & got us a drink. We all went to bed at 10:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment