Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sunday, November 20, 1960

hard wind all day.

I came home from work & went to bed. Ivard took Kids to sunday school & I got up & made tea & washed some cloths, went to bed at 11:30 & woke up at 2:45 & got up & Gail & Lynda had brought Gene home. Ray had made hambergers & Ivard said to bring his in & I told him no one was going to eat in on rug because it wouldn't stand another scrubbing. He got mad & said I could go to Hell. he didn't give a dam, right in front of Kids. I got made & slamed door & went back to bed & bawled myself to sleep. Ivard left for work at 3:10 & Gail went home too.

Dale brought Butler kid home. I got up all afternoon & Jackie & I went to bed when Kids went to church. Ivard got home just before I went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment