Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 22, 2010

Tuesday, November 22, 1960

Kay called at 10: & I went out by Kings & got him.

I came home from work & took Kids to school. Ivard was already home & out doing beets. I made some tea & got ready & Jackie & went to relief society. We got groc. & came home at 12:30 & went to bed at 1:.

They were through with beets when we got home & Ivard was in with last load. They didn't do very good, too weedy. Ivard came home at 2:30 & came to bed.

We got up at 4:30 when Ray got home from school & he got supper & Ivard & I went & got Gene from first basketball practice & went & picked up church teams suits

We ate & they did chores & I went to bed & Ivard - Gene & Ray went to Caldwell to play ball. I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment