Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 15, 2010

Tuesday, November 15, 1960

First Snow storm

mailed Lyles letter

Ray went ward teaching

I came home from work & Ivard took Kids to school while I got ready & we went to town & got his check & went to bank & paid some bills then Jackie & I went to relief society & Ivard went & fixed out gas tax refund, had hair cut & paid lites & phone & got me some stamps. He came & picked us up & we came home after we got groc. It snowed hard all morning & most of afternoon but melted tonite. Ivard & I & Jackie went to bed at 1:30 & Ivard got up & went after Kids

Ivard laid off & went to Father & Sons foot ball banquet. He marked up when he got home & had to go to work at 11:30. I had to push him. I stayed in bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment