Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thursday, November 17, 1960

Gene stayed over to Gails after game

I came home from work & passed Ivard going in to town to his rules test, He'd come home from work & ate & got Kids up.

I took Kids to school & ready paper, made some tea & washed a batch of cloths & made a batch of cookies for bizzar tomorrow.

They came to do beets but still too wet.

Cloudy most of day & windy

Ivard came home at noon & I went to bed at 12:30 & got up at 2: & Jackie & I went in to bank, Paid some bills, got groc. & left Jackie at Primary. Ivard followed us in to work.

Gene did chores & him, Ray & I ate & They went to Nyssa to play Gails team basket ball & I went to bed. When Dean, Dale & Jackie came from Primary Dean fixed them something to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment