Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Friday, November 4, 1960

Got note from Kay

Gene got home after game right behind us. We took Roger Kotter.

I got up & helped get Kids off to school. Ivard came home a little early & came to bed awhile then he went to do beets & took Kids to school. I did 6 qts cauliflower & put in freezer & Jerry made a German choclate cake & I frosted it then at 1: Jerry, Jackie, & I went to Caldwell & took our 7 Gold Strike books & 6 green stamp book & got Xmas for Kids. Put my dimes in bank. took Jackie to see toys in Sears & drug Store. Came home & made potatoe soup & ate, Ivard came early. Gene did chores & went in to game, beat Boise 22. to 6. The rest of us went over to Owyhee ward to home comeing party & programe on Jerry. Ivard & I had to talk. Ivards nite off & I laid off. We got home at 11:, Jerry stayed over to Effies & Ralphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment