Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, November 26, 2010

Saturday, November 26, 1960

I got up at 5: A.M & fixed Kay a lunch & took him in to catch the bus for Rexburg. He had to be back for conference to be interviewed by general athority. The bus was an hr. late. When I got home Ivard had gone to work.

I washed cloths & finished my big iorning & patched for an hr. Ivard got home early & unloaded a load of corn. Gene went to practice at 10: A.M & Jerry & Ray went selling Rays Xmas centerpieces then Ray came home & made 3 more & went & sold them. We ate & I laid down with Jackie at 6:30 & went to sleep & never woke up until midnite Gene worked for Wally from noon until 7:30 then he went to Junior Gold & Green ball with John, he took our car in to his place, he took Julie Rhodes, Jerry bought him his corsage this morning. he got home at 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment