Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wednesday, November 16, 1960

got card from Jerry

cloudy but not very cold.

I came home from work & had to take little Kids & Ray to school. Ivard was already home & in bed. I washed 3 batches of cloths & made me some tea & swept & cleaned up Kitchen washed my hair & read paper & story in "Cosmopolitan".

Mrs Schroll came selling Avon for about an hr. & I bought $17. worth for Xmas.

Ivard got up & ate & we all went to bed at 1:30 then he woke me up at 3:, he had to go to work. I got supper on & went & got Kids. Gene & Ray came home 1/2 hr. early.

I had a bath & we ate & Gene did chores & him & Ray went ward teaching & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment