Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sunday, November 27, 1960

mother called

sunny & windy

Ivard had to go to work at 7: A.M.

Kids ate, & Gene, Ray, Dean & Dale went to priesthood & sunday school. Dean went to Allens all day.

I got books up and washed my hair.

I made turkey soup for supper & we ate when Ivard & Kids got home.

I wrote to mother and read a story continued in 2 Goodhousekeep

Ivard & Kids all went to church & I went to bed.

Ivard brought Kids home. Dean, Dale & Jackie & they went to bed and he went to Fire Side with big Kids at Bice's, Jerry had to tlak.

Mother called about 10: from Idaho Falls to say Aunt Pearl died, Mother sold her place. Ivard & Kids came at 11: I went back to work at 12:30 tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment