Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Monday, November 28, 1960

sent mother a letter

real frosty this morning, could hardly scrape it off car window

sunny all day.

I came home from work & Jerry took Kids to school & I read paper & went to bed at 9:30 & never got up until 4:

Jerry changed beds & did the washing & made some cranberry sauce & cranberry bread.

Ivard picked corn all day, isn't done yet, had to fix picker half the time.

I went to town after Gene at 5: & Jerry rode in with me. He had supper ready & we ate when we got home & I laid down until Gene did chores then I took Gene - Ray & Dean to Mutual & Ivard went to bed.

Court of Honor & Dean pinned 2nd class badge on me. Came home & laid down a hr & went to work. Ivard left for Boise at 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment