Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Friday, November 18, 1960

I came home from work & Ivard was to work. Ray didn't go to school. He helped me & I made 4 appled pies, & 8 cinnamon rolls & he poped corn & we baged up 6 bags of carmel corn & 11 of green mother goose corn & got it all ready to take to bizzar then I went to bed for 1 1/2 hrs then got ready & at 4: Ray, Jackie, & I took stuff in to church to bizzar & Ray stayed to help. I bought some cookies & brownies & 2 loaves of bread & some clover leaf rolls & some sewing items for Xmas & Jackie & I came home & Ivard did chores & took Kids in to church & they ate & saw show & had fish pond. I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment