Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, November 29, 2010

Tuesday, November 29, 1960

I went to Salt Lake on train

Hard cold wind -

I had a big bump on back tire when I came out of work I decided it wasn't good any way so I'd drive until it blew out & not change it, I got clear home & Ivard was home & in bed so I got him up & he took Kids to school & changed my tire.

I got ready & Jackie & I went in to relief society conference & work day. droped Jerry off at unemployment office, he didn't find any work. Picked Mrs Perks up. Had good dinner

Came home at 1:30 & went to bed until 5:30. Ivard went to town at 3: & got me a pass & watched Gene practice & brought him home. Jerry had supper ready & we ate & Gene did chores & Ivard took him & Ray to Caldwell to play ball & Jerry went to Effie's & Ralphs.

I had bath & packed bag & drove pick up in & cought 8:30 traine for Salt Lake. Ivard got pick up after game & went to Boise to work

No comments:

Post a Comment