Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wednesday, November 23, 1960

I'm off until Sunday nite.

I came home from work & Kay took Kids to school & I hurried & made 5 pumpkin pies & Kay took 2 of them to school for Kids Thanksgiving dinner.

Gene didn't go to school, he picked a load of corn.

Ivard fried oysters & him, Kay & Gene ate & Kay took Gene in to ball practice & they got groc. Ivard, Jackie watched T.V. & I went to bed until 6:

Jerry rode up from Utah with Verl Cleverly & Kay & Kids went in & picked him up at 6:

We ate pie & watched T.V.

Ivard went to work for 11:

Ivard killed & clean a turkey & cut Kays hair.

They had waffel supper before I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment