Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wednesday, September 28, 1960

Cloudy this morning but sunny & breezy this afternoon.

I came home & took Dean to school & ate & read paper & laid down & went to sleep until 12:30, Jackie watched T.V.

I got up & worked on books & fed her & started water on lawn & washed a couple of batches.

Jackie & I went to bed at 3:15 but couldn't go to sleep

I got up when Ivard got home from work on Rail road at 4:30.

Ray helped me & I made apple dumplings for supper & 2 apple pies. Ray got supper & we ate when Gene got home at 6:30 Ivard bid on Boise job & got it, he goes at 11:30 tomorrow nite. We went to bed & I didn't wake up until Phone rang at 11:30, riders. We were 5 min late

No comments:

Post a Comment