Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sunday, September 11, 1960

I came home from work so tired I went to bed & didn't go to sunday school. Ivard was home in bed but he got up at 11: & watched ball game

Gene, Ray & Dean went to priesthood & sunday school. and Dale tended Jackie.

When Kids came home they got me up & I made gravy & got dinner. Ray put a roast on before he left.

We ate & at 4: we went over to Gails & took Debbie a birthday present for tomorrow. They weren't home so we left present & came right home. Gene drove.

Ray went to Kotters after sunday school & stayed until church. I went to bed & Ivard & Gene & Dean went to church with Max. Ivard & I went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment