Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Friday, September 23, 1960

Gene went to Rupert to play football, got beat, he didn't play
Ivard didn't work.

Ivard went streight from work to pick apples & got home at 2:30 & came to bed.

water housing for hose in to motor rusted out & sprang a leek on way to work last nite & had to be pushed this morning to start. stoped twice for water. called Dean from Ellna's to stay with Jackie & took car to Dobbs. They had to go to Caldwell for part. salesman brought me home at 11: & I went to bed. Dale stayed home too. got up at 4: & made 2 apple pies & put on big Kettle of tomatoes for Juice & Ivard & I went to Nampa & got feed & groc. & I brought car home.

Ivard milked & Ray got supper & I got books up & made lunch for Ivard

No comments:

Post a Comment