Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sunday, September 25, 1960

Beautiful day.

I came home from work & went to bed & Ivard scratched my back then he, Gene & Ray went to Priesthood. Kids got me up at 11: & I got ready & we went to sunday school. Ivard & Gene came home after Priesthood. When I got home Gail, Lynda & Kids were here. Ray went to Stake meeting then to Kotters until after church.

I cooked dinner & Gail went & got some icecream & stuff for punch. They went home at 5: & I went to bed until time to go to work. All the Kids went to church & Ivard & Jackied came to bed at 8:

Ray went to fireside & got home just as I was going to work.

Ivard didnt work.

No comments:

Post a Comment