Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 27, 2010

Tuesday, September 27, 1960

I wrote Jerry & sent his money

hot wonderful nice day.

I came home from work & took Dean to school & read paper & got ready & Jackie & I went to relief Society Opening Social at 10: Brunch & programe came home at 12:30 & washed 3 batches of cloths out then at 2:30 Jackie & I went to bed.

Ivard went to Pick apples today. & got home at 1:30 & bathed & watched T.V.

I couldn't go to sleep & at 5: I got up & helped get supper

Dean came home from school with a sprained wrist, he fell off merry-go round. We ate when Gene came at 6: & I went to bed & Ivard. It was 8:30 before I could go to sleep. Went to work at 11: Ivard didn't work.

Gene went back in to Practice at 8: & Ray milked.

No comments:

Post a Comment