Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 3, 2010

Saturday, September 3, 1960

The Hardy's got up & left early without wakeing us.

Ivard called at 6:30 & I got up & fixed us a lunch & he came at 7:30 & we went over to Van Slacks & picked prunes awhile then they put us in the pears & the sand burs were awful. We made $11. between us

We got home at 4: & when I got out of car I got cramps in the back of my legs above my knees in back, sure hurt I washed & laid down for awhile & Ivard took a bath & went to bed at 5: he was half dead, not much sleep all week. I made potatoe soup for supper.

We had a terrible wind & dust storm about 6: that lasted about an hr. power kept going off. Gene did chores & we watched T.V. Gene didn't Practice today. Ivard went to work at 11: really rained in nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment