Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Friday, September 2, 1960

Dean came home
Hardings came from New Mexico

Ivard went streight to pick prunes from work.

I came home & ate & read paper & went to bed until noon. We have tonite & the next 3 nites off, boy am I glad.

Ray scrubbed & cleaned the house & I helped him. Gene went to Practice at 3:

A Mr & Mrs Hardy from New Mexico, friends of Jerrys, called at 4:30 from Boise & I invited them out for supper & spend the nite. & they got here about 6: right after Ivard got home & cleaned up & Gail & Lynda & Kids came & brought Dean home, They didn't stay too long, only had one head-lite. I made stuffed peppers & had corn on cob & potatoes. Had raspberries for desert. I made Genes bed & the Hardings went to bed at 8:30. right after Ivard did, he went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment