Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Monday, September 12, 1960

Ivard went streight to pick prunes from work. He got bumped & is on extra board now. He came home at 8: he'd been messing around in town since 3:30 I was just going in to find him & passed him on hill.

I came home from work & the Kids had a bunch of corn picked. I made 10 batches of prune ham, got 40 pts. & it was 2: when I started on corn. I got 42 cobs & 14 qts. in freezer. Ray changed all the beds & I washed 5 big batches.

I went to bed at 7: & got up at 7:30 to go see where Ivard was then I went back to bed but at 9:30 I was still awake, I was so tired & ached all over so Ivard called in & laid me off. Gene & Ray went to Mutual with Max Thunder & rain storm at 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment