Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Monday, September 26, 1960

Hot nice, breezy day

On the way from work I went to Dairy & got check, cheese, icecream & brush them got gas & a few groc. got Dean to school just as bell rang.

Ivard was to work at Rail Road.

I changed all the beds, Ray had mine washed & I did 6 batches.

Relief Society Teachers came.

At 1:30 Jackie & I went to town to bank & got groc. saw Ivards pick-up at parking lot back of Stockman so I called him & he was there - I'm sure made he said he was going to waite for Gene. I cooked supper, stuffed peppers, mashed potatoes, califlower & cheese sauce Ivard just went in S. to call, he went & watched Gene practice. I went to bed until they came & we ate & I went to bed at 2:30 & Ivard - Gene & Ray went to Mutual & ball practice after.

No comments:

Post a Comment