Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 13, 2010

Tuesday, September 13, 1960

I got up & made hot cakes & Ivard went to pick prunes & Kids went to school. I read paper & got books up then I washed cloths & cooked the rest of prunes & poured of juice & made 24 bottles of Jelly & run the pulp through to make jam tomorrow. I washed 5 batches. Jackie & I went to town this afternoon & got feed & groc.

Ivard came home at 4: & went in to get a hair cut & never got home until 10:45 & he was called for 11:, he was 10 min. ate. he followed me in. He'd been to Stockman. I cooked a good supper, stuffed peppers I was sure made. Gene came at 5:30 & did chores & went back to Practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment