Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thursday, September 15, 1960

I came home from work & Ivard was gone to pick prunes. I took Kids to school then I ate & read paper & bottled 15 qts of peaches & finished up the 2 bu. makes 43 qts. I fixed a big bowl for supper.

Jackie & I went to bed at 2:30 & I got up when Kids came from Primary. Kids ate & Gene did chores & at 7:30 I took Gene to practice & I drove up town & went in Stockman & there sat Ivard playing cards. he came out & gave me check & said he had to be to work at 11: & it wasn't worth driveing home, was I mad. I got Gene at 9: & came home. I went to work at 11:05 & there sat Ivard still. I went in & he said it was 12: he went.

No comments:

Post a Comment