Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Monday, September 19, 1960

Jerry called

I got up & made hot cakes & Kids went to school. Gene & Ray pushed Ivard in car to start it & he took it in to Dobbs & they picked him up & he didn't go pick apples, too late I changed all the beds & washed 6 big batches & finished all my iorning., even todays. Ivard & Jackie went & picked 2 bu peaches & he peeled one batch & while they cooked we made all the beds then at 4: went to town & got car. he was comeing right home & help me do peaches but he never showed up. I called Stockman & he said he'd be right home, but he never, I think he went to work at 11: I went to bed at 7:30 & Ray went to Mutual. I couldn't sleep Jerry called at 8:30. at 10: I bathed & went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment