Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Friday, September 30, 1960

Ivard & my Nite off

Got 2 pr. garments from Mother for Birthday.

I came home from work & Ray was home so I took hot water bottle & went to bed I was having chills & ached all over.

Ray took everything out of Music room & cleaned good. They woke me up at 2: & Ivard hadn't come yet, went picking.

I had a pkg. of 2 pr. lace trimmed garments from Mother 2 sizes, too big. I went to town to hospital & paid them off with Ins. & went to bank & had to put in most of my extra money to cover checks Ivard had written at Stockman, $34. + 10. bad check chgs. I was so made I closed our checking account. Ivard & Jackie came in & brought check. I got groc. & came home & we ate & Ivard & I Ray & Gene went in to foot ball game. Gene Played a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment