Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 24, 2010

Saturday, September 24, 1960

I came home from work & Ivard & Ray took car & went to pick apples. Gene was over to Wallys to work he came home at noon & loaded his ten weiner pigs & Ivards one & took them to Caldwell sale. I went with him. We just left them & came home. Ivard & Ray came about 1:30 & Ivard watched ball game. I went to bed until noon & after we came from Caldwell I cooked supper & bottled 8 qts spagetti sauce & watered lawn. Ray scrubbed & cleaned house good, was still at it when I went to work at 11:

Ivard left for work at 3:40.

I went to bed at 6:30 until time to go to work.

Gene got home from Rupert at 3: AM so him & little Kids went to bed at 8: so Ray could clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment