Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wednesday, August 31, 1960

sent Jerry letter & money
got letter from Jerry

I came home from work & Ivard was allready home & in bed. I ate & went to bed and Ray woke us up at noon so Ivard & I got up & went in & paid bills & went to bank. I wrote Jerry a note & mailed with his money. We never had enough money to pay all our bills & it was one of Ivards biggest checks. had to pay 5 beet hoeing kids. We sure are in a mess. came home at 2: & went to bed & Gene went to foot ball practice. he came home at 6: & we ate & he did chores I was supposed to go to Dr. but didn't. We went to bed until time to go to work at 11:, I followed Ivard in.

No comments:

Post a Comment