Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, August 27, 2010

Saturday, August 27, 1960

Dean went to stay at Gails & Dale came home

I came home from work & read paper & ate & went to bed.

Cold & breezy.

Kids woke us up at 3:00 & Ray went in with Gene to foot ball practice & had a hair cut. at 4: we took Dean & Jackie & went to Dairy queen & had a sundee them we got gas & went over to Metcalf's & got a lug of tomatoes & a crate of cantalope; they said Lyle wasn't comeing up. We went over to Gails & Dean tended Kids & Gail & Lynda took us over to Ontario to ""East Side" cafe & bought our supper I had chow Meine. Gail lost bet he'd lose more weight than me. We got groc. Got home at 10: & I laid down until 11: & went to work. Ivard's nite off. Gene & Ray were to dance got home before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment