Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thursday, August 18, 1960

got a big painted picture of Jerry

I came home from work & Ivard was to work, floated on 7: job.

Kay & Ray were to work at Max's.

I washed 2 batches & cut up cucumbers & put them in lime water until tomorrow.

I went to bed at 11:30 but didn't get mch sleep, Kids kept wakeing me up then I got Dale & Jackie to bed with me for bap.

I got up at 6: & Gene & I went in to drug store & got calf medecine & went to Stockman & Gene went in & got Ivard, he was playing cards again. we had a Cool & got groc. & came home, Ivard came right after us, got supper & we ate & I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment