Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Friday, August 12, 1960

Gene & Dale had tonsciles out wasn't what they expected.

Jackie went to Mellisas birthday Party & stayed all nite.

Gene & Dale went in & met Ivard at work at 6:45 A.M. & he went to hospital with them to get ready for their tonesiles out. Ray milked & Kay did calves.

I got off work at 6:30 & came home & got ready & made Rays lunch then I went in to hospital. Gene had already gone up but Dale was in room so I sat with him until he went. Ivard & I sat out in waiting room 2 hrs then then they brought them down & we saw them awhile & came home at 10:30 & I washed 2 batches & went to bed then got up at 1: & hung out cloths & Ivard & I took Jackie in to Mellissa's party. They went to Park & went swimming. I went & saw Kids while Ivard went to bank, got feed & saw about spraying seed then he came & we stayed until 4: then went to Caldwe after calf milk. Came back & got groc. & went after Jackie but she stayed all nite. I went to bed at 6:30. Ray worked at Tiffenys hauling straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment