Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Monday, August 1, 1960

started putting alumin sideing on house

Rained most of last nite, too wet for Kay to work. Gene went to work for Feed Store. I took Ray up to Henises at 9: to Detasel corn & they brought him home at 5:30.

Ivard, Kay, Dean, Dale, Jackie & I went to town & got Ivards check, went to Bank & paid bills. came home & Jackie & I rode to town to take the truck of grain, lacked 170 lbs of being 5 ton. We took truck home to Wally & Kay came & got us.

Started putting alumn sideing on house today.

Ivard left early for work at Nampa at 3:30 to look at board We changed beds & I wased all day in between. I cooked supper & iorned all afternoon.

Ray made beds & Dean did dishes & Gene did chores & we ate & Kay - Gene & Ray went to Mutual. I worked on books.

No comments:

Post a Comment