Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Friday, August 26, 1960

Kay left for Salt Lake

I came home from work & Ivard was home & out baleing hay. I read paper & ate & went to bed at 9: at 10: Gene baled hay & Ivard came to bed. Kids woke us up at 3: Kay was just leaving to take Gene to football practice & send is luggage up to Rexburg. Ray said he took 2 of his shirts & Kay said he never. can't find them.

I made some lemonade & read "A Basic Course in Genelogy" Vol I.

Ray scrubbed & waxed Kitchen & cleaned front room & got supper Ivard went out & baled hay again

Gene got home at 9: & said he had waited for Kay to leave on traine for Salt Lake, never even told us good bye. Ivard & I went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment