Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Monday, August 22, 1960

Gene did Wallys chores

I came home from work & it was cloudy & cold so I went to bed. I got up at 1: & cut out a pr. of pajamas for Ray & Jackie & got Jackies half made.

Gene went to foot ball practice at 10: & took Dean in to Perks to practice & Ivard went them to see about a different job, he got bumped.

Kids came at 3: they'd walked up & got car, Ivard was in Stockman he went to work at 4: then doubled over at midnite.

I washed my bed & made it. Ray made some fancy twist rolls & got supper Gene went & did Wallys chores & him & Ray went to Mutual & left pick-up for Ivard & came home with Max I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment