Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Monday, August 8, 1960

I started back to work at Simplots got letter from Jerry.

Kay went to work at 5:45 & in a little while Max called & wanted Ray so I took him up at 7:.

Ivard got home from work at 4:30 A.M.

I changed all the beds & washed cloths all day, 6 batches

Gene did chores & raked hay.

Ivard, Gene, & I went to town & got Gene check, went to bank & got groc. & took hay knives in to be welded made an appointment for Gene & Dale at Dr. Daynes for 3:. came home & ate & tended cloths & I took Gene & Dale in to Dr & he said he'd take their tonsciles out Friday, we went to hospital & had their blood tests then we went to drug store & got their pills. Came home & got supper & when Ray got home he made beds. We ate on lawn & Kay - Gene & Ray went to Mutual. I made Kids lunchs & Ivard & I went to bed. I got up at 10:15 & had a bath & took Ivard to work on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment