Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, August 23, 2010

Tuesday, August 23, 1960

Kay took Gene to practice & went to Cald

I came home from work & Ivard was home & he raked hay until noon then came to bed. I read paper & went to bed & Dean woke me up at 12:30 & I got up at 1: & got ready & we went & bought some cookies & went to Stake house to Stake Guide Skill show & programe. Deans class did the most. after we got $25. worth of groc. & came home at 4: & I cooked supper & Gail Lynda & Kids came & ate with us. They went home at 7:30 & Dale went with them for rest of week. I went to bed with Ivard at 8: until we had to go to work at 11:

Gene finished for Wally this morning.

Kay & Ray went up to Max's & got Paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment