Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, August 2, 2010

Tuesday, August 2, 1960

Kay went to work for Max today. I took Gene in to work at General Mills feed store then waited until 9: & went over & got him a Social Security card to send in. It only took a few min, he let Gene go.

Relief Society teachers came at 10:30 & Ivard took off & never got back until 2:30, he'd been to Stockman & won $9. he had a hair cut, he changed cloths & took off for work & Ray went with him & had a hair cut & brought Gene home. I finished iorning & did 2 batches of washing & read

Too wet to do grain again.

Gene & Ray went in to road show at 7:, Ray in it & Gene is stage manager. Kay got home at 8: & I went in to road show at Stake House in pick-up. I traded Kids for car & they came home at 10:30 & I went & had a cool & waited for Ivard to get off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment