Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wednesday, August 10, 1960

I came home from work & read paper & at 9:45 I went to bed, Ivard was already in bed.

Kay & Ray went to work at Maxs at 6: & got home at 1: then they went swimming

Gene got up & went over & did Wallys chores then he came & got Dean & took him to town at 7:30 A.M. to pass hand bills & he brought Ivard home from work & they did chores then he went over & worked at Wallys until noon then he went & got Dean. I got up & got their dinner & got cloths in.

I stoped & signed for unemploy on way home this morning. I was in bed most of day but didn't sleep much. Had Jackie & Dale in with us all afternoon. Went to work at 11: Ivard went in Pick-up at 11:30

No comments:

Post a Comment