Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thursday, August 25, 1960

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed. Ivard was home & inbed.

Kids woke us up at 12:30 fighting.

at 2: I got up & got ready & Ivard & I took Ray in to register & Gene stayed to foot ball practice for 4: We went to bank & Gene got his pants he bought & left to be hemmed. I took my last cent & bought baler twine.

Ray bought us a drink at Pac Out passed Kay comeing to town in pick up. He got mad at me before we left.

We got home at 4:30 & I went to bed. got up at 7: we all went in to church to our 1st anniv. ward reunion of 5th Ward. had a good supper. left pick up there & I took Ivard in to get it on way to work & he went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment