Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Friday, August 5, 1960

I got up & put Kays lunch & Genes up & Kay went to work at Max's at 6: Ivard & Gene did chores & Ivard got called to float on day job & I went back to bed & went to sleep & about forgot to tell him, he was nearly late. He took Gene to work at feed store.

I took every thing out of my bed room & Ray did wood work & I vacumed rug good & scrubbed it good with my new floor polisher. It sure looked good. When Ivard got home we got all the furn. back in, brought Jackies bed down in my room. Ivard got cow feed on way home.

I even got my curtains washed & back up. Mrs Allen brought Dean home at 4:

Today was Gene's last day at feed store. We ate & Gene & Ray went in to Road show practice, they won Stake & go to Weiser tomorrow nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment