Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wednesday, April 13, 1960

got new Singer

I came home from work & had a bath & gt ready & went in to Kotters to go to Boise to Dr. with her & Leva. I lost 3 lbs, makes 9 for month & 55 all together. Ivard got home while I was bathing & took Kids to school. He tended Jackie & Killed & cleaned a turkey to sell 70's for banquet.

I got home at 1: & Ivard & Jckie were bathing.

At 1:30 the guy delivered my new Singer slant-o-matic. cost $349. We went to bed at 2: & Ivard got up at 3: & went after Kids at 4: I got up at 5: & washed a batch of cloths & Ivard & I & Kids went in & got groc. & cookies for school tomorrow. stoped at Leva's & she gave me her batheing suit. got Gene & came home & ate. Ray had it ready & had left, with Mrs. Pendelton for Caldwell music festival, he was in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment